Search

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Emraan Hashmi: I hope kids don’t watch my films

emraan hashmi kiss Emraan Hashmi: I hope kids dont watch my filmsActor Emraan Hashmi, who has done several ‘A’ certificate films, finds it surprising that he has a huge fan following among kids and hopes they don’t watch his films.
It’s kind of surprising. I hope they don’t watch my films. I am sure it’s probably a connect from music, television… that medium has always had a great impact. Because in many small cities my songs are played in radios so there is certain connection from there,” Emraan told reporters during a felicitation for winners of the second edition of ‘Art from the Heart’.
Art from the Heart’ is a unique CSR initiative by Edenred. The painting competition gave an opportunity to the NGO children to showcase their creativity.
Emraan, who spent some time with the underprivileged children, says he connects well with the kids.
It’s a noble cause. I always used to connect with the kids. When you have your own child then this connection is enhanced. I always felt all of us… in our childhood days, we want to be part of this art form. I am very happy that these children come from different cities and get an opportunity to win. I wish there are many more such opportunities for such causes.”

No comments:

Post a Comment